We are looking for someone to join our wine bar Blanche & Hierta as a waiter.
The venue is a rustic and intimate space serving unique wines paired high quality food. The wine lists has around 400 different labels from all parts of the world.
Story-telling and personalized service with attention to detail are the core of our DNA.
Read more about it on:
Working hours are in the evening.
You will play a key role in the creation of unique and memorable experiences for our guests. Together with the kitchen team, you will be responsible for assuring the service of high quality food and beverage products.
- We also expect you to deliver genuine/personalized service to the highest level possible and always strive to exceed guest´s expectations.
- You will take care of a station and will be required to perform all the required waiter tasks such as taking orders, serving food, doing beverage service and processing payments
- Sell and up-sell wine and food to all guests who come to the wine bar
- Assure the stock levels of the different beverage items are always kept up to par
- Perform cleaning duties when required
Background and personal characteristics
You are an dynamic team player who thrives in meeting all guests with a warm welcome and deliver exceptional service. In addition:
- You have at least 2 years experience working in a similar position at a high end restaurant, wine bar and/or hotel
- Ambitious and interested in working in a high-pace environment with great standards
- Out-going personality who has an easy way communicating with guests. Ability to charm and up-sell to guests.
- Structure and good organizational skills
- Ability to work unsupervised and high professional ethics
- Service is your passion and you have a genuine love for food and beverage
- Able to communicate verbally in Swedish and English, additional languages is a plus
- Sommelier education is a plus
Please submit your application to our F&B manager Nuno Almeida on email@example.com as soon as possible as selection is ongoing.